The School Appearance Audit
includes tax and delivery anywhere.
First impressions count. Look like the school you want to be!
It’s time to take yourself on a school tour. Imagine seeing your school through the eyes of an outsider for the first time. It may surprise you.
- Do you know where to go?
- Do the first impressions reflect the culture and attitudes of the school?
- What image is your school projecting?
This 60 question checklist will help you identify:
- What’s good?
- What could be improved?
- What needs urgent attention?
- How to use this audit?
Rate each question with a 3 for a clear ‘Yes’, down to a zero for ‘No.’ Some aspects of this Audit are deliberately generic. If the question does not apply to your school select ‘not applicable’ (n/a). Other questions may simply raise ideas for your consideration.
Record any recommendations, or allocate responsibilities, below each section.
Add up your scores. Repeating the Audit will help you keep track of overall changes over time.
Tips to make the most of the audit:
- Take photographs. These will help document what needs changing. It can be very encouraging to see ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos.
- Explore a different route and take a closer look.
- Write down your recommendations.
- Allocate tasks, and timeframes, to those responsible for improvements.
- Follow up with a repeat audit in 6 to 12 months.
A PDF of Your School Appearance Audit is $45 or 3 Audits for $120.